Fan of Android and would like to experience the same in Windows PC ? Then follow the below Ultimate guide to install the android OS in the Windows PC without any major modification .
Simple installer will let you to install the Android OS in Windows PC ( just like installing the application/exe file in Windows OS ).
Caution (Read Before install):
- Can install Android on "USB Disk" or "SD Card"
- Can install Android on Windows partition (Drive C: ).
- No risk to Damage HDD Partitions, Boot Data or User Data
- It’s like WUBI (Ubuntu installer) NOT a WUBI Based Installer.
- After installation you will got an option at boot to select Windows or Android.
- Not Work if GRUB is the default boot loader
- EFI Not Supported
- Android x86 ISO
- Windows Boot Manager/NTLDR is the default Boot Manager
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8 32-bit or 64-bit
- .NET Framework 4
- Go to this Link and download any version of Android .
- Launch the Installer (Installer Link).
- Select the downloaded ISO file .
- Select the partition which Android will be installed to.
- Select “User Data Max. Size” which will store download Apps and User Settings
- Click Install and wait about 5 min.
NOTE : Installation time depends on “User Data Max. Size”. ( may be more than 10min with 32GB )
Steps to Uninstall :
- Start->Control Panel -> Programs and Features
- Select Android and click on “Uninstall”
- Just press any key and wait until screen disappear.
- How to change Android Screen DPI ? open C:\menu.lst and add DPI=120 or any value at the end of kernel line.
- I'm waiting too much time and installation still not completed, what's going on? Installation time based on "User Data max. size" value it will take about 10min with 32GB with 1GB, it will take about 1min or 2min.
- Installer window not responding? During installation installer may appear like not responding but it's still working. don't worry
- Can it be installed with Windows 8 and ubuntu (installed with WUBI) ? Yes,it won't mess up anything
- Version 1.2: - Support Windows 2000/XP [waiting for Users Reports] - Logging Installation Process
- Version 1.1: automatically detect if VGA Card require xforcevesa nomodeset, no more android black screen
- Version 1.0: initial version
Full credits goes to ExtremeGTX for sharing this awesome post over here , Give a special thanks to him .
Final Words :
Please share your views (Positive ,negative ,drawbacks and even bugs)on the comment section and also share the post with your friends on social networking site (will take a second to do it and will be helpful to serve better) . Happy to Help .