Before Starting or Giving up the Tutorial To install Jelly Bean 4.1.1 Manually , i request you to check The OTA Update ( Force Check In ) .
- OTA update Wont Delete Any Data , Instead It Overwrites the Application installed inside in your phone.
- Follow This Link And Download the Files Attached (ALL)
- I request Those Who Follow Manual Install on Your Device , Kindly Make A Full Backup of your Phone ( To Restore )
- The Steps,Links Provided Here are Collected From Xda Developer Site , Am Not Responsible For Any Damage Done To your Device
- If you are on any 4.0.x ROM, it is highly suggested you do a full factory reset (wipe data/cache in recovery) prior to flashing Jellybean!
- If you are upgrading from a JB ROM (4.1), please just wipe cache and dalvik cache.
- Wipe accordingly as outlined above
- Use your recovery to flash the ROM file
- Do NOT flash any gapps - they are all included
- Optionally, flash the baseband (radio) update if you'd like the newest one
- Reboot - be patient, the initial boot may take a few minutes
For Detailed Instructions :
- Download latest ROM [ includes SuperSU & gapps]
- Download the baseband/Radio [optional]
- Install GetRIL of Market [optional] (PlayStore)
- MAKE A BACK-UP , either with clockwork or team win recovery (remember cwm restores cwm and twr restores twr backups) [ MANDATORY]
Baseband Installation (optional) :
- Boot into recovery
- Wipe Dalvik / Cache
- Flash the new baseband
- Boot into System
- Open GetRIL and let it do its magic, by installing the matching RIL
- Smile Baseband and RIL are up-to-date
Ready for 4.1.x installation ( JELLY BEAN ):
- Boot into recovery
- Wipe everything (except your SD-Card/Storage of course)
- Flash the 4.1.x ROM (ga pps & superSU are included)
- Boot up your phone
- SetUp everything
- Now to be safe, make sure recovery is installed, this is rather optional, but better safe then sorry. Takes less than a minute.
- THATS IT
Replace superuser with supersu and vice versa:
- you need to remove the superuser/supersu.apk from system/app
- Then boot straight into recovery
- wipe dalvik/cache
- flash supersu.zip or superuser.zip
- open app to update binaries
If You Like the Post Comment Below And If you find any corrupt Link or errors report here !!